POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : NX-01 reactor pit : Re: NX-01 reactor pit Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NX-01 reactor pit
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 19 Feb 2008 18:50:01
Message: <web.47bb6a9340ca368a835874580@news.povray.org>
> "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> OK .... I'm a star trek fan. I'd been working on this for a while and only
> able to finish recently.
> I've always been fascinated with computer, control and equipment rooms on
> the night shift. I think I captured that mood.
>
> Jim

As a Star Trek fan myself, I love the idea driving this.  However, I agree that
it is lacking some detail, and if I'm not mistaken, you could access core
control from both sides of the platform, not just one.  I guess that maybe you
haven't paid enough attention, cause I assumed the same thing as I see in that
image.  But, it does justice to Star Trek, and NX-01.  Keep it up

  --Nimish